Saturday, November 13, 2010

My first blog event

Currently waiting for the Pacquiao-Margarito match courtesy of PLDT WatchPad. (Well, aren't we all are?) Anyway, to pass by time and since I'm delayed with my blog posts, let me share my experience of my very first blog event.

It was made possible by Sir Jayson of Winner's Place, Wendy's and all other sponsors.

Charles and I arrived kinda early for the event and at that point, I wasn't sure what a blogger's event really was. First of all, I do not consider myself as a fulltime blogger. I mean, I blog for the sake of 1) releasing stress (Livejournal's purpose) and 2) to win contests (Blogspot's purpose). Attending events is kinda new to me. I only attend events if the event is part of my winning like in ETC's Project Runway 2. So since Sir Jayson told me that I won in his contest, I decided to go, of course, dragging Charles along.

Event was held at Wendy's Boni and I couldn't be thankful enough for good (and free!) food:
Kulang pa fries yan :p

Since I won in Sir Jayson's contest, I am just happy that I got a gift cert from Jellybean. :)

And of course, the best part is meeting new people who offered valuable tips, tricks of the trade, laughter and smiles. I certainly learned a lot from this experience and I'm happy that I decided to go. Looking forward to more events, contests and winnings in the future!

No comments: