Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanks!

There's so much to be thankful for this year.

My daughter's good health, my income-generating job (after being jobless since 2007), my loving family, chance to hang out with friends, my won items from contests (iPod Shuffle, cinema tickets, pair of shoes..), a laptop and roundtrip ticket to Palawan c/o my Dad. Yes, blessings. A lot of 'em. It's true that when they say it rains, it actually pours. All of these though, are just part and parcel of the biggest blessing in my life (Would you believe that?). I blogged it long time ago on my other blog. Read:


I think I've said enough for that blog. :) There's so much indeed to be thankful for, isn't it?

How about you? What are you thankful for this 2009? Blog about it and you might just win a P2,750 worth of Moleskine Colour a Month Daily Planner in 12 Notebooks 2010 from Avalon.ph! Now that's something to be thankful for. :)

Click on this link for details. :)

No comments: